Adobe Reader not working and icons changed
i tried to install adobe reader in my laptop bt upon installation many of my desktop icons(sch as IE, VLC, etc) changed to an icon similiar to dat of a pdf file & when i tried to open either of these changed icon apps or adobe i would get an error saying
this file doesnt hv a program associated with it for performing this action.
Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel.
error name is eula.exe
i fail to understand what is wrong with my adobe.
kindly help, i hv no backups n restoring didnt help eithr....
Keys to the Problem Adobe Reader not working and icons changed
Restore default file association in Windows Vista andWindows 7
FixFile Associations with
File Association Fixer for Windows 7
Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks |
Check Windows System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adobe Reader not working and icons changed:
How to Fix Adobe Reader not working and icons changed with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded