Sunday, March 27, 2016

How to Resolve - 2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes?

2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes

I have a bunch of old MS Excel files.
Some Excel 2003 *.xls.
Others Excel 2007 *.xlsx.
Some I created a while ago.
Others I inherited from someone else.
 
With some, if I open them, make NO changes, then close them, they close just fine and I'm done.
 
Yet, with others, if I open them, make NO changes, then close them, Excel asks me:
 
     "Do you want to save the changes you made to 'my_excel_file.xlsx'?"
 
What's up with that? Why does Excel ask me to save changes that I never made? Is there an option I can check on/off to enable/disable this behavior?

Anwsers to the Problem 2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
One likely cause is that you have volatile formula in the workbook that are changing when you open it.
The most obvious example of which is =NOW() which inserts the current date/time but there are other less obvious ones.
have a look here.
 
 
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsi.htm
 
No there isn't an option to shut this off.

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes:

How to Fix 2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,How Can I Fix - 2003 Excel XLW file is now considered a \"picture file\" when opened in 2010 Excel?,Solution to Problem: 2 versions of windows installed on my PC. C drive and D:\Recovery drive. How can I fix this,Tech Support: 64 bit open gl 1.1,How to Fix - 3d business and gaming graphics drops after installing SSD?,2 GIG SD Cards and Windows 7 64 Bit Puzzler???,2nd hard disk not recognized by Windows 7 after Windows update,500 GB Sata Hard Drive Internal drive is not detected.,4.5 minute boot time since Win7 upgrad...2 other Win7 machines, including one other upgrade with lower specs, running great in this house.,64 bit operating system

No comments:

Post a Comment