Sunday, March 27, 2016

How Can You Fix - 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text?

2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text

Ive had this problem on my desktop for so long and i thought downloading it onto my macbook would be a different but it's not.
I have tried everything to fix this problem.
On every other microsoft word i can simply highlight the text and center the specific
portion but with my word it just centers the whole paper.
This leads to massive problems with my assignments because whenever i create my cover page i try to center it but it ruins my whole paper.
I can avoid this problem when i have to simply hand in a hard
copy assignment to my professor as i can make seperate documents for title pages and references which are centered but if i want to hand in the whole paper online, im stuck with the problem that i cannot make a proper title page nor a reference list without
my whole paper being ruined.
I would appreciate any help, thank you !

Anwsers to the Problem 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text:

How to Fix 2011 Word for Mac - My center alignment and all alignments for some reason, no matter what will move my whole paper instead of the highlighted text with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 Sided printing wont work with Homegroup,Tech Support: 15-20 second delay when closing a window,How Can I Fix - 12 GB of DDR3 RAM not recognized.?,Fast Solution to Error: 3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,How to Fix - 646 Error code when updating Vista Home for my Office Home and Student 2007 for KB976321.?,12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,25 minutes for it to reboot!!!,7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day,403 error code,64 bit Windows 7 OS can not see or access 32 Server 2003 network.

No comments:

Post a Comment