A white blob on 1/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it.
A white blob a 1/3 the size of my laptop screen is on my desktop.
Does anyone know what happened and how to get rid of it.
Would a restore work? Thanks
Keys to the Problem A white blob on 1/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing A white blob on 1/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it..
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A white blob on 1/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it.:
How to Fix A white blob on 1/3of my screen on my desktop.How do I get rid of it. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:9 updates will not install code 646 unknown Error,Tech Support: Access Denied for C drive,ACTION VIP CAN NOT RUN THIS WINDOWS 7 [Solved],How to Resolve - a formula that will return the next available date a job can start in production (firstly checking how many days the current job list takes by minutes available and needed in the workshop)?,Troubleshoot:A lot my programs have turned to weblinks which i can't use?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up