A doubt about computer Bios-need urgent help
I am using windows 7 starter in my old dual core PC having asus p5qpl-am mother board in the last day my pc infected with sweet virus(browser hijacker)and i search in internet for removing it.then i install malwarebytes antimalware 30 day trial(also using
bitdefender total security) after scan it will detect 17 virus(some .exe and registry key form my PC)after try to remove virus my PC restart unexpectedly.after that there is no display....(and i check ram and remove all dust no help full)is there virus due
to any virus.......?
Anwsers to the Problem A doubt about computer Bios-need urgent help
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: A doubt about computer Bios-need urgent help:
How to Fix A doubt about computer Bios-need urgent help with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Access violation error,Troubleshooting:Active X overwrote, or deleted registry files Error,Troubleshooting:Actual vs Budget on excel as a positive or negative Error,Tech Support: 8Gb of RAM but 3.56 useable (64 bit windows 7),How to Resolve - Activating obsolete Microsoft Money?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up