Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: 81NAv3PrA2 Setuptools will not Boot

81NAv3PrA2 Setuptools will not Boot

I have restored the computer to Factory settings using the 3 disk set.  I have done this over and over.  Still same results in the end.  I have no Icons just a start menu button in the left bottom of the screen.  In the Left upper corner I have setuptools_082907_01vis_All+WW
and it shows 0% in the loading bar and is not responding.  I have done Factory restore 8 times.  I have also tested the CPU, Hardrive, Ram, and it says there working.  What I don't understand is how is this thing even working right now without any ICons.
I
used the start button to enter the IP address for my internet connection manualy.
I then went back to the start menu to click on Explore because I have nothing on my desktop it is Blank other then the setuptools installer that is not responding and does not
show up when I go into task manager.
So it don't move and I have no start up files.  Yes before I was loged on it was doing the one time start up set up deal.
however after it was not doing anything for 5 hours I went to switch user and entered in my password. 
Then I was on the desk top.
The desk top says 0% meaning it has been freezing up at that point of the instal.  I have 3 disk that I used Supplemental recovery disk,  Disk, 1,  Disk, 2, that comes with the computer.  My computer was shutt off by a 2 year old
and I went on by choosing start windows normally.
While on Facebook it Did a System Dump to protect the computer.
Then it would not go passed the Restore screen.  I have not Backed up my files so just did the Factory Restore without Backing up.  How do I solve
this Problam

Keys to the Problem 81NAv3PrA2 Setuptools will not Boot

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi Shadowdriver76,
 
You may boot in safe mode and when it comes to the desktop, check if you can see the desktop when you run explorer.exe as a new task from task manager.
a.
Right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then click Start Task Manager.
b.
Click New Task.
In the Create New Task dialog box, type explorer.exe and click ok.
 
To boot to Safe Mode,you may refer the following links:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Advanced-startup-options-including-safe-mode
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Start-your-computer-in-safe-mode
 
You may also need to contact manufacturer as the issue related could also be due to corrupted recovery disks provided by them.
 
Hope this information is helpful.
Praseetha K
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message.
By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 81NAv3PrA2 Setuptools will not Boot:

How to Fix 81NAv3PrA2 Setuptools will not Boot with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,Troubleshooting:A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9 Error,How Can I Fix - accidentally deleted atheros device driver for windows 7?,Troubleshoot:About ActiveX controls Error,How Can You Fix - A flashing lock is on my screen. Remov e?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up

No comments:

Post a Comment