7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day
explorer.exe never stops
Solutions to the Problem 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day
I understand that explorer.exe uses too much CPU resources.
I will help you with this issue.
What is the make and model of the computer?
Which security software is installed?
Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
In order to troubleshoot this issue, let us try these methods:
Step 1: Advanced startup options (including safe mode):
If you are not facing any issues in Safe Mode with Networking, then check in Clean boot.
Step 2: Clean Boot Try performing a clean boot by following the steps in the below mentioned link:
Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section ‘How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting’.
Run a full computer scan with the Microsoft Safety Scanner to make sure that the computer is virus free.
Microsoft Safety Scanner:
Safety Scanner Disclaimer: There could be a loss of data while performing a scan using Microsoft safety scanner to eliminate virus if any.
Refer to these articles to know more.
You may run the system maintenance troubleshooter and check.
Open the System Maintenance troubleshooter:
Ways to improve your computer's performance:
Optimize Windows 7 for better performance:
Important: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found, then check disk will try to repair that sector.
Any data available on that sector might be lost.
For any Windows related issue, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day:
How to Fix 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: How to Fix Problem - 32 bit / 64 bit compatibility?,[Solved] 1)Print spool service not working.2)Data Execution Prevention closed -Spooler Subsystem App 3) set up error for installing driver,Fast Solution to Error: 3 consent.exe files cannnot open start menu is it mal-ware?,[Solved] 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 BlueScreen Error Code: BCCode: 50,How to Fix Error - 4GB RAM Problem in Windows 7 X86?,2007 Excel Need help.,2010 Word Download location? Macro Errors?,360 Trial messed up my Excel 2007,64 bit windows 7 pro + "Safe Remove" USB flash memory = RESTARTS computer!!!,7 ultimate. no portugues/spansih dictionary for word docs etc?