2203 error on upgrades/installs now to blue screen?
I have an Acer i7 desktop, win7 prof., 2 tb hd, 16 g ram. About 8 months ago I started having problems installing software/upgrades (first happened on an Office 10 install, FYI - I work a lot so don't get to spend much time on the computer or trying to
fix it). I kept getting the 2203 error code partially thru the upgrades/installs - basicaly a premission error (I am logged in as an admin). I tried the suggestions about taking ownership of the temp file and giving myself full control but it still didn't
help. I finally created a second Admin account to use and that seemed to help on the installs/upgrades. However, now when I restart I always get a blue screen error - the computer boots up fine and works fine, it is just on the shut down process during re-boots
- it takes a very long time only to eventually go to blue screen and then to re-boot. My guess is that one of the partial/incomplete upgrades corrupted the registry. I am thinking about just restoring from my original configuration but are there any other
options before I do such a drastic step? Thanks
Anwsers to the Problem 2203 error on upgrades/installs now to blue screen?
The error code 0x0000009F occurs due to the following SYMPTOMS:
· You have a Windows 7-based computer that uses certain AMD USB South Bridge EHCI host controllers.
· You attach a USB device to the computer.
· The computer enters sleep (S3) or hibernation (S4) and then resumes from sleep or from hibernation.
This process is repeated several
This can be cause due to AMD has identified an issue with the host controller.
This issue causes the host controller to become unresponsive in specific circumstances.
For example, this issue may occur if the USB device uses
the periodic schedule on the USB host controller
Refer to the following Microsoft article to read the dump file.
How to read the small memory dump file that is created by Windows if a crash occurs
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Restart your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 2203 error on upgrades/installs now to blue screen?:
How to Fix 2203 error on upgrades/installs now to blue screen? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: 15 column scatter chart Tech Support,How to Resolve - 2007 wants to save my *.xlsx when I haven't made any changes?,Solution to Error: 2nd hard drive from external enclosure not showing up windows 7,[Solved] 32 Bit software slow or unresponsive on win 7 pro 64 bit,Troubleshooting:2GB RAM recognized as 1GB,2 Vista's running on one computer,128- bit Encryption Level,1xTouchscreen and a Couple of Monitors, how to make it Work?,64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate - No 32-bit programs will run,6509 hp printer and running windows 7