404 server error
trying to accept terms of service at windowsphone.com on behalf of my child, whose account has been successfully added to the family feature -> always get 404 server error.
let me know when you have fixed your website.
Keys to the Problem 404 server error
Thank you for posting in the forum.
I understand that you try to accept terms of service/use at windowsphone.com on behalf of you child and you get an error code: 404servererror.
I would suggest to sing into this site with his account:
then go to My Account > Privacy and online settings.
Also, if you are asked to create an Xbox live account, please follow the steps.
Please let us know if it helps to solve your issue.
Thanks for your contribution to the forums!
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 404 server error:
How to Fix 404 server error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: How to Resolve - 123456,789 digit grouping crashes Excel 2007?,[Solved] 8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers...,2 Vista's running on one computer [Anwsered],Solution to Error: 3D animating using Autodesk Maya 7.0, when attempting to batch render from command line i get a file permissions error.,Solution to Error: 1T Hard drive good on Win 7 but Raw on Win 8,3 consent.exe files cannnot open start menu is it mal-ware?,3rd Hard Drive not assigned drive letter although system recognizes it is there.,64 bit windows 7 backup problem,404 not found nginx message,500 Internal Privoxy Error