After downloading IE8, I keep getting message Internet Explorer has stopped working - what can I do?
After I downloaded Internet Explorer 8, my computer has not worked properly. It constantly keeps clicking on and off with the message that the Internet Explorer has stopped working and that the program will close. It doe snot show solution.
Keys to the Problem After downloading IE8, I keep getting message Internet Explorer has stopped working - what can I do?
Thank you for using Microsoft Windows Vista Forums.
Follow the instructions in the link below which will help you in resolving the issue.
Tips for solving problems with Internet Explorer
Follow the instructions in the link below to optimize the Internet Explorer.
How to optimize Internet Explorer
Please post back and let us know if this has helped to resolve your issue.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After downloading IE8, I keep getting message Internet Explorer has stopped working - what can I do?:
How to Fix After downloading IE8, I keep getting message Internet Explorer has stopped working - what can I do? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Advanced startup options,Solution to Problem: add-on incompatibile,Troubleshoot:After backup it says no media to create rescue disk.,How to Fix - Advanced filtering using excel 2007?,After an update I can't print with any Office 2010 program. I get this exact message when trying to print ("The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"). [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded