ACDsee program has to shutdown and will look for a solution.
Original title : ACDSee..I installed acdsee 14 on my laptop with windows 7 -64 bit. When I try to catalog my pics it tells me that the program has to shutdown and will look for a solution - can you help??
It happens every time I open the program and start to catalog picture. I don't get any solutions. I really want to be able to use this on my computer.
Any ideas to help would be appreciated!
Keys to the Problem ACDsee program has to shutdown and will look for a solution.
· Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue?
· Is the issue specific to ACDsee 14?
You may uninstall and reinstall ACDsee 14 and check if the issue occurs.
Follow these steps:
Uninstall acdsee 14 from programs and features.
Follow the steps in the link:
“Uninstall or change a program”
After above step download and install ACDsee 14 from the link and check if the issue occurs:
If the still persists you may contact ACDsee support for further assistance:
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: ACDsee program has to shutdown and will look for a solution.:
How to Fix ACDsee program has to shutdown and will look for a solution. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:Action Center - Event Viewer files are corrupt Error,[Anwsered] Active window changes automatically,Acer 4801T Windows 7 freezes during audio and video playback,How to Fix Error - About .Gov And .Edu backlinks?,How to Fix Problem - access violation at 0x65EC24C6?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up