Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it
Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it from my computer and the software that was added with it , then a pop up from Adobe stated You will never
remove this from your system !! This is too much control for this software to have !!!
Keys to the Problem Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it
· Which operating system are you using?
· What is the exact error message do you get?
· Are you referring to Adobe Flash player?
· Why are you trying to uninstall Adobe flash player?
You can refer this link and check if it helps:
Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
You can visit the Adobe Flash Player Help and Support page for assistance with Adobe issues.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: after couple days shutting down fails to connect to bt hub [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: Additional log on information may be required. Click to open your browser after running Windows Updates today. 11\/13\/12,Troubleshooting:Administrator does not have permission Error,[Solved] Adobe Flash Player Installer constantly wants to make changes,after getting windows live I now have hundreds of unwanted e mails from every loan shark etc. [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded