Sunday, March 27, 2016

[Solved] 8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers...

8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers...

I tried window 8.1 in my laptop (8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520  64-bit drivers) to upgrade around 5 times and every time it didn't work at all..
I would update my drives form

http://www.dell.com/support/my-support/us/en/19?~ck=mn site after I update to 8.1 and my drivers still wouldn't work properly and the always would get corrupted where I had to format the :(  drive every time.                                                                                                                                
I started out this discussion not to just complaint about my problems with 8.1 but to address the issues I'm having and hopefully to get these issues fix....

Solutions to the Problem 8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers...

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi Katie
I changed your Discussion thread to a Question thread.
A Question is the best way to fix problems and get answers.

When you are experiencing compatibility issues, your first stop should be the computer manufacturers support.
They have the responsibility to test that computer model with drivers for any supported operating system and will be aware of any specific, known issues.
Dell Laptop General Hardware Support Forum:
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518.aspx

Drivers & Downloads - Inspiron 15R SE 7520:
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/inspiron-15r-se-7520
Let us know what you find.

Regards

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers...:

How to Fix 8.1 isn't complatible with my Inspiron 15R SE 7520 64-bit drivers... with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 hyperlinks 1 cell Error,How Can You Fix - 2013 Excel does not work?,[Solution] 2007 Word won't let me add a new word to the dictionary,Troubleshooter of Error: 32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer,Troubleshoot:20.7.13. Home Page Quiz on How well do you know Britain? Question: Which Jubilee is the Queen celebrating in 2012? You say 50 years. Surely Diamond Jubilee is 60 years?,2012 date/time format error,3 match criteria function,64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate very slow navigate,64bit serial emulator,3rd-Party Software Update Notification

No comments:

Post a Comment