A premium tech called me saying they are showing error messages from my computer, is this real?
premium tech calls me about 5 0r 6 times a day saying they are getting error messages from my computer.
they say they need to get on my computer to fix it.
are they a scam or real
Anwsers to the Problem A premium tech called me saying they are showing error messages from my computer, is this real?
They are a scam.
Microsoft won't call you unless you initiate a support ticket through them.
It's a known scam.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: A premium tech called me saying they are showing error messages from my computer, is this real?:
How to Fix A premium tech called me saying they are showing error messages from my computer, is this real? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: 80072EFE I have Vista Home Premium and I can't download any updates it keeps giving me this error code help!!!!!,A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,Troubleshoot:Action reports that I'm not connected to the internet but the computer is connected to internet.,Activating\/Inactivating a table - XML mapping [Anwsered],[Solution] activating a macro through VBA,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up