Accidentally deleted searh history in XP. How can I get January 22 back to view it please/
I spent some time to find a site, then I didn't bookmark it or anything.
I accidentally deleted my history files and don't remember the site adress.
I know the day, date and time (within 30 minutes).
I hope this can be done.
Solutions to the Problem Accidentally deleted searh history in XP. How can I get January 22 back to view it please/
Deleting history from Internet option will delete all files from the history location: C:\Users\
However, you may perform system restore, and restore the computer to previous date.
Note that when you perform System Restore to restore the computer to previous state, programs and updates you installed are removed.
Follow the steps to below in the link to perform System restore:
You may even check if there is any third-party software’s which might be helpful.
Use your favorite search engine and install the same.
Since much history is saved into the Windows Registry, restoring it to a previous state will restore file and program History
Note: Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved.
Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.
Thanks and Regards:
Samhrutha G S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Accidentally deleted searh history in XP. How can I get January 22 back to view it please/
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Accidentally deleted searh history in XP. How can I get January 22 back to view it please/:
How to Fix Accidentally deleted searh history in XP. How can I get January 22 back to view it please/ with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: A very basic question IRT dialogue and message boxes...,How to Fix - Add cells only if result of formula is displayed in black.?,Ad-Hoc Networking Problems in Windows 8.1 [Anwsered],How Can You Fix - A Shortcut Does Not Show File Name Properly?,How to Fix - Acoustica MP3 Burner stops working?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up