Array formula or sumifs help
I am trying to write a formula in Excel 2007. I am not sure why it is not working. I have tried and array and a sumifs formula but neither work. I am using the "sum" function because since there is only one correct match, I assumed that the sum of the
one cell would give me what I need. What I really need is a multi-condition vulookup.
I want to find the "location" in Table B by matching the "type" and by finding the "sale price" within the range from Table B. Here is a mock set of tables and the formulas that I have tried.
These formulas do are not pasting all in one line. I am not sure why.
should pull back
Solutions to the Problem Array formula or sumifs help
One way ..
Assume your "Table B" data, example below, is in sheet: x, within A1:D13
and your "Table A" as posted is in sheet: y, within A1:D5, data in row 2 down
place this in E2, normal ENTER to confirm the formula:
Copy E2 down to return the desired locations
Note: You need to ensure that all price data in both tables are real numbers
The index/match will work even if the location data (ie the desired returns) are text data eg: A, B, C, D
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Array formula or sumifs help:
How to Fix Array formula or sumifs help with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshoot:At what point in time did Microsoft COMPLETELY lose touch with its customers?,How Can You Fix - Backup and System Restore Errors.?,How to Fix - automation works great if macros enabled, but otherwise...?,How to Fix Error - Automatic disk checks on Startup?,[Solved] Automatically connects to proxy setting,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?