all programs when opened do not respond
when i start a program it does not respond
Keys to the Problem all programs when opened do not respond
Welcome to Microsoft answers.
Since when are you facing this issue?
Did you make any recent changes?
Which programs are not responding?
I would suggest you to boot the computer in Safe Mode and check if you can open.
Here are the steps that you can follow to boot the computer to ‘Safe Mode’.
1. Restart your computer if it is powered on.
2. Tap the F8 key after your computer initially powers on.
3. Once you see the Advanced Boot Options menu you can stop tapping.
4. Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
5. Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
6. You should see drivers loading, and then please wait.
7. You should then be at the Welcome Screen.
8. Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges.
You cannot open non Microsoft programs in safe mode.
If you are able to open any of the files in the Safe mode, then I suggest you to perform clean boot.
Here is the link:
I would also suggest you to check in new user account.
Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, and then clicking User Accounts.
Click Manage another account. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Click Create a new account.
Type the name you want to give the user account, click an account type,(Administrator) and then click Create Account.
Here is a link that will give you information on how to create a new user account.
Let us know the status of the issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Azam – Microsoft Support.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all programs when opened do not respond:
How to Fix all programs when opened do not respond with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Apps automatically change position when arranging apps in Groups,How to Fix Error - An installation package for the product TrayApp can't be found. Try installation again using a valid copy of the installation package TrayApp.msi.?,Troubleshooting:Applying a macro to a conditional formatting Error,Tech Support: Any way to move the \"unmovable\" System Volume Information folder a little closer to the beginning of the partition?,[Anwsered] Alphabetize Favorites,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open