Any Canadians out here ?
I'm having an issues either with the browser IE 8 or Google .
For whatever reason when I type
www.google.com , it will take me to
www.google.ca instead , yes I'm Canadian and I'm in Canada now .
I'm just curious if other Canadians get the samething dot ca instead of dot com site ? I have scan with Malwarebye, Super Antispyware and MS
anti-virus all come back as clean , though this Windows 7 was just installed a few weeks ago , so I'm pretty positive its clean .
I notice this problem when I was viewing this thread
And when I went to click on Malkeleah link he posted
It would just take me to www.google.ca/ , it wouldn't show any finding of record streaming audio , just the google search home page .
Now If I use Google Chrome browser and click on that link ? It will bring
me to where it should go ...
So why doesn't IE8 do the same
Everything is updated on MS site and again no infection at all ...
Where the problem here ?
Anwsers to the Problem Any Canadians out here ?
It will not go to the dot com page ...
Google will direct it to your country isp location
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Any Canadians out here ? has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Any Canadians out here ?:
How to Fix Any Canadians out here ? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: How Can I Fix - AM I RUNNING 32 OR 64 VERSION OF WINDOWS VISTA??,Troubleshooting:Apps don't work-they update on start screen but when launched, just spins,How to Fix - Alt Tab, right click, some menu's, center-click and mouse wheel, typing within a browser - all of these not working.?,Fast Solution to Error: Am trying to extend a SUM formula which references another sheet. The referenced cells are in batches of 7 and I want to extend the formula sequentially. Any help with this???,How to Fix - An unhandled exception occured in 3rd party module will be closed.?,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open