Delete button is not working half the time
I am trying to clean up old e-mail and am finding that the delete button is not working as it should.
It will try to delete a message and the button is working maybe half the time.
I will empty the delete folder and the delete button will work one or two
times and then it will not work again.
I'd appreciate any help I can get with this problem as I'm running into storage problems with my ISP.
Keys to the Problem Delete button is not working half the time
1) Which mail client application are you using?
2) Since when are you facing this issue?
3) Did you make any recent changes on the computer
4) Was it working fine before?
Refer the link given below for resetting internet Explorer:
How to reset Internet Explorer settings
Disclaimer: Please note that running Reset Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults.
This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone
Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.
Thanks and Regards:
Shalini Surana - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Delete button is not working half the time
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Delete button is not working half the time:
How to Fix Delete button is not working half the time with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 126.96.36.199059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.184.108.40.206,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Session Manager\\Memory Management\\PrefetchParameters on accident [Anwsered],[Solved] Delay coming out of hibernation,Tech Support: Desktop Icon issue - large,WLAN icon appears on desktop,Troubleshooter of Error: Dell Inspiron n7110 graphics and gaming graphics problems and screen resolution problems,How to Fix Error - Deleting a return address from the drop-down list?