Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshooting:All of my Yahoo mail deleted from Server

All of my Yahoo mail deleted from Server

I set up windows mail on my laptop so I could take it on a trip to work with my yahoo mail in a location with an intermittant internet connection.  Little did I know that Windows Mail would, by default, delete all my messages from the yahoo server!  Please,
please tell me there is a way to return those e-mails back to the Yahoo server.   And why would that be the default setting?  Its over 5000 emails...

Solutions to the Problem All of my Yahoo mail deleted from Server

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,

That's standard behavior foer all POP3 mail clients.
You can specify otherwise (in Outlook 2007, that would be Tools, Account settings, , Change, More settings, Advanced, tick Leave a copy of the message on the server.
Also: check Remove from server
after x days (x being a reasonnable delay in which you certainly will have seen your messages) and Remove from server when deleted from Deleted Items.

No, you didn't loose all of your messages.
They are still stored in your mail client.

Kind regards

Hans

To check for Windows updates. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer. If any updates are found, click Install updates.

Install the latest updates for Windows and for the program displaying the error. Note that the update for the program might be listed as an optional update on the Windows Update page.

Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: All of my Yahoo mail deleted from Server:

How to Fix All of my Yahoo mail deleted from Server with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,[Solution] All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement!,ALL MY NETWORKS ARE\" CONNECTED FIREWALL\"? ANYONE HELP PLEASE [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: ALL messages in my acount have been deleted. I can't send or recieve any emails. I cannot find any solutions in the help tab.,All of my applications display the same icon? Tech Support,after installing media player 11 computer will not start up and all icons on desktop flash,after installing critical updates, why does my system randomly freeze up while browsing?,All computers in a network cannot browse one specific external website - Possible DNS issue?,All file associations are gone on my computer,,All HTML emails coming through as code not html how to fix ?__Can i select HTML emails to open automaticly in HTML format not in code ?

No comments:

Post a Comment