After upgrading to Windows 8.1 IE wont open
Also when I go to the control panel and try to change any settings for IE or remove history etc nothing will open and complete the actions.
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1 IE wont open
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1 IE wont open
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1 IE wont open:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1 IE wont open with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After upgrading to Windows 7 my laptop no longer recognizes my external monitor [Solved],Solution to Error: After running sysem restore my PC running windows 7 Home Premium fails to restart and on manually restarting tells me the restore has failed error code Ox80070005,[Solution] Aligning numbers to the left when selecting a chart layout with currency,Solution to Error: After updating iTunes,i couldn't open it- kept saying runtime error.,Solution to Error: After last update on 12\/15, Excel 2007 won't print numbers on charts,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator