after installing windows 7 iv'e lost my recovery drive
I upgraded my system from vista 32 bit to windows 7 32 bit.
Everything is now working fine now for which I thank you.
The problem I have that when I click on computer I cannot see my recovery drive.
I have gone to control panel and under hardware and sound
configure a device, but this has not worked.
Solutions to the Problem after installing windows 7 iv'e lost my recovery drive
Is your recovery drive an external or internal drive? Separate drive or partition? Did you check Device Manager to see if any drivers or devices have exclamation marks or question marks?
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error after installing windows 7 iv'e lost my recovery drive has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: after installing windows 7 iv'e lost my recovery drive:
How to Fix after installing windows 7 iv'e lost my recovery drive with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshoot:aligning radio buttons Error,After upgrading to Windows 7 my laptop no longer recognizes my external monitor [Solved],Troubleshoot:After update to Windows 8, unable to use Citrix XenApp Error,After updating to explorer 9 I can no longer log into a MIS webmail account to access educational information and check internal emails. Why? Tech Support,Troubleshoot:After uninstalling some games and Bing toolbar, Chrome will not launch and Internet Explorer opens to a blank page,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?