Monday, April 18, 2016

Troubleshooter of Error: After updating several driver's I can't open my monitor calibration software.

After updating several driver's I can't open my monitor calibration software.

I am using NEC SpectraView II to calibrate my monitor with an X-Rite device.

I recently updated several drivers using Driver Navigator (which does not provide a report of what's been updated).
 

After this update, I am unable to get Spectraview II to launch (it does not even appear as a process in my Task Manager window).
 These are the things I have tried

I have updated the monitor driver I have reinstalled the software I have disable my virus protection I have tried opening it as an Administrator I tried to restore my system to a date prior to the driver updates - but no options prior to 1 week ago were given for restore points
I have tried to update my video card driver - although I'm not sure if it is really updated with the latest version (I have been trying to update via the Device Manager - using the Update Driver option)
I have uninstalled all software that was installed after I started having the problem.
I have been working with NEC for a resolution but it's been 3+ weeks.
 I am trying to see if there are any other areas to troubleshoot.

Solutions to the Problem After updating several driver's I can't open my monitor calibration software.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
I would suggest you to restart your computer in clean boot mode and check if the issue persists.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

  1. Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
  2. Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
  3. Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
  4. Delete any files within this download folder.
  5. If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
  6. Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After updating several driver's I can't open my monitor calibration software.:

How to Fix After updating several driver's I can't open my monitor calibration software. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005) [Anwsered],After replacing my desktop, I cannot get the Backup to recognize the new location [Anwsered],[Solution] after updating windows 7 home premium my laptop regularly crashes when trying to access folder,Troubleshoot:Age of Mythology Gold Edition Error,How Can I Fix - After removing AVG PCTuneUp and reloading a newer version I start getting a message ProgramRating.bpl missing?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment