Browser is blocking access to Download Manager...
Downloads appear in my downloads list as :done", but when I click on Download Manager, the bar at the top pops up that says my browser has blocked access.....click here for options...when I click on it, the screen goes back to my home page...
Anwsers to the Problem Browser is blocking access to Download Manager...
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Browser is blocking access to Download Manager...:
How to Fix Browser is blocking access to Download Manager... with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.18.104.22.168 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix - Both app store and pc recovery are not working?,Troubleshooting:C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\INETCPL.CPL IS NOT A WIN 32 APPLICATION.,How to Fix Error - BSOD multiple times a day?,[Anwsered] calculate weighted average excluding blank rows,bogus random installation of MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 9.0 PROFESSIONAL, BETA 1 Tech Support,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work