Big problem with Internet Explorer 7! Please help.
Lately my network has been having problems.
So i decided to see if I could fix it.
I change alot of settings to see if it would help.
But it didnt.
The point is, my internet explorer 7 doesnt:
•Let me download anything.
•Let me save anything
•Let me access any of the options
•Doesnt show the text in the tabs,(Like at the bottom on the blue start bar, it would usually have a blue e and say internet or something but it doesnt)
This is my only web browser.
I cant download anymore bc explorer wont let me download anything.
Solutions to the Problem Big problem with Internet Explorer 7! Please help.
Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Communities site.
When you say that you’ve made a lot of changes…
Could you please be more specific as to the changes you made, and where it is that you made them?
Based on your present description I’d recommend that you try to Reset Internet Explorer Settings.
To do this you
can follow the directions below (or)
watch this video for instructions.
Reset Internet Explorer Settings…
Resetting Internet Explorer includes doing the following:
· Disabling toolbards and add-ons
· Deleting temporary internet files, webpage history, cookies, web form information, and passwords
· Resetting default web browser settings, search provides, and home pages
Resetting does not affect:
· Favorites and feeds, Internet connection settings, Group Policy settings, and Content Advisor settings
Please note that resetting Internet Explorer is not reversible.
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking
Start, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click
close, click OK, and then click OK again.
7. Close Internet Explorer – these changes will take effect next time you launch Internet Explorer.
Jared - Support
Engineer - MSFT
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer...
posting to you from
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Big problem with Internet Explorer 7! Please help. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Big problem with Internet Explorer 7! Please help.:
How to Fix Big problem with Internet Explorer 7! Please help. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Autologon and AutoLogonCount Parameters for Windows Unattended Setup Error Fixer,How To Resolve Cyberbit Unicode Font Does Not Return Correct Charset Problem,How To Use the Office Profile Wizard to Create an OPS File in Office XP Error Fixer,Error Sys Msg 22 Invalid period, please reenter. in MC in 4.x Solution,Why am I Getting a Upgrades from 3.01 to 3.60 or 3.01 to 3.70 Involving Serial Numbers and Revaluations Are Overstating the Valuation Entries on the Purchases Error?,How Can I Fix - Error 16389?,How to Fix - Internetopen?,Mcafee Virus Scan Online,How Can I Fix - Qos Packet Scheduler Failed?,Solution to Problem: Windows 2000 Boot Repair,How to Fix ashoutxt.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix cxcore096.dll Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,msde.dll Corrupted - How to Resolve,psizewizres.dll Corrupted - How to Fix,How to Download ASUS XGI Compatible Super VGA Driver Package Version R1.13.00/Driver Version 18.104.22.1680 for Windows XP 32/64 bit(WHQL),Windows Server 2003 32/64 bit(WHQL),Windows Vista 32/64 bit(WHQL),Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit(WHQL),Windows 7 32/64 bit(WHQL),Window,Download NeoMagic® MagicMedia 256AVP Display Adapter Driver,Download NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64,How to Update Realtek ALC850 AC'97 Driver V22.214.171.12400 WHQL for Windows 2000/XP/2003 & 64bit XP/2003.,How to Update Realtek LAN V6.203.0214.2008,Microsoft.PowerShell.GraphicalHost.dll Error Code Fixer
,Fix Error Code Netapi32 (4).dll
,Qa_auth_client.dll Error Code Fixer
,Fix Error Code Tdc (3).ocx
,Vwipxspx.dll Error Code Fixer
,Way to Download Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q832 Intel Wireless LAN Driver v.126.96.36.199.0.s64_wCAT,Download Toshiba Satellite C650D-ST6N02 Assist Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L645-S4026RD Value Added Package v.1.6.0130.640202 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite L755-S9511D Assist Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite P875-S7200 Fingerprint Utility v.2.0.0001.000408 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Solution to Error: black screen on windows 8.1,Fast Solution to Error: BitTorrent and Windows power plan,How to Fix - Basic or dynamic disk?,Solution to Problem: Battery \"plugged in not charging\" after clean Win 7 Professional 32 Bit install,black out while installing directx